Digital Solution Manager – Sales (m/w)
Fischamend HQ /
IT – IT Application Management /
In this interesting and challenging position you’re the intermediate between internal customers of Sales & Marketing and the product developement teams, responsible for further development of the IT product portfolio for the Sales area.
Ready to get things moving? Join our team
Your main tasks
- Implementation of initiatives for digitalization and process automation for the Sales area
- Strategical alignment of the IT product portfolio
- Management of the IT product roadmap and the IT product backlog together with the responsible business department and the product development team
- Requirements elicitation and elaboration of solution concepts along the IT product roadmap
- Quality assurance during enhancement of existing and development of new solutions
- Support during user acceptance testing and deployment of new solutions ensuring high quality level.
- Management of external software service provider
- Moderation of workshops with decision makers
- Active knowledge management and central contact person for the IT product portfolio
- Technical education with focus on IT
- Completed studies of of informatics / information management is an advantage
- Experienced in IT Product Management, Application Management or Service Delivery
- Experienced in Project Management and moderation of workshops
- Analytical skills and systemic thinking to structure and optimize business requirements
- Leadership skills, high operational readiness, proactive, excellent communication skills
- Sound English skills and economical thinking
- Independent, responsible and solution oriented working style
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various IT projects.
- Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
- Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
- Benefits? We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
follow us with hashtags: #cargopartner #workingdigital
Wage (gross): 3400 EUR/month *By legal requirement we are providing the information about the basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised position. Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!