Key Account Manager- based in Budapest
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
We are now looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee cargo-partner´s relationships with the most important clients. As a sales expert you will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term strategic accounts by comprehending their requirements. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote cargo-partner´s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The aim is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business towards long-term success. Today, cargo-partner in Hungary is among the market leaders in air and sea freight and offers sophisticated solutions in road transport as well as contract logistics services on more than 35,000 m². Are you ready to move forward together?
- Coordination and leadership of Key Account Development
- Key Account Sales towards own targets on activity (volume, GP)
- Identify Key Account targets and maintain substantial pipeline
- Lead business negotiations with customers on behalf of the company
- Maintain positive relationships at all times including trouble shooting with customer
- Establish contacts to Hungarian Key Accounts and build network
- Ensure quality preparation of SOP and other documents
- Participate on local and international tenders
- Diploma or above preferably in Logistics or equivalent field
- At least 5 years of Sales/Business Development experience with minimum 3 years in Freight Forwarding or Logistics Industry
- Deep knowledge of Freight forwarding (Air, Sea & Land) and Contract logistics
- Good command of English and Hungarian language
- Profitability and results oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong client focus, relationship building
- Strive well under stress solve problems quickly
- Willingness and ability to drive/travel
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
- Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
- Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving? Follow us with #cargopartner
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!