Finance – Accounting /
- Pick up bank statements from the bank
- Book incoming & outgoing payments on our accounts
- Change currencies
- Cash cheques
- Checking the financial bank situation daily
- Pay due invoices
- Check incoming statements of accounts
- Request missing invoices
- Check data of invoices (tax numbers, correct company name & address etc.)
- Forward the incoming invoices to the person in charge in the operations
- Request bank details
- Send reminders per mail & fax
- Collect money on the phone
- Clarify query invoices with client accounting and our operations department
- Computer basic knowledge, MS Office (Excel)
- With Taiwan Tax and Accounting related Law knowledge
- English language (above TOEIC 650)
- Structured workflow
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!