Network Systems Engineer (m/f)
IT – IT Technical Management
In this interesting position, you are responsible for the management and operations of our globally distributed IT WAN and LAN network environment.
Your main tasks
- Administration and maintenance of data center network switches and routers (Cisco, HPE)
- Administration and monitoring of data line connections between our headquarters and all globally distributed branch offices
- Maintaining the firewall infrastructure
- Administration and maintenance of the Cisco voice environment (Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways, SIP trunks)
- Administration and maintenance of the Cisco Wi-Fi environment (Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Access Points)
- Design, optimization and continuous development of the existing network and security landscape
- Working together with employees and colleagues from other departments
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University) and/or equivalent professional experience
- In-depth experience in networking (routing, switching) and firewalling
- Know-How in Cisco voice technologies (Cisco Call Manager, Voice Gateways)
- Know-How in Cisco Wi-Fi technologies (Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Access Points)
- Project management knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in English – German language is an advantage
- Good communication skills and hands-on mentality
- A very interesting and promising full-time position
- Personal and professional development
- Collaboration in an innovative company with economic stability
- A very good working environment and many benefits (meal vouchers, parking lots, trainings…)
- Depending on professional qualifications and experience, A salary that is significantly above the IT-KV (minimum salary for this position according to KV: € 2.518,-- gross / month)
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!