Inside Sales Team Leader
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales
We are in a continuous development of our business organization to ensure that increased service portfolio is well communicated to Hungarian logistics, supply chain professionals and decision makers. Hence, we are expanding our Inside Sales Team in Budapest by recruiting new sales professional to lead the team and ensure the efficient course of sales activities.
- Leading small inside sales team including target settings and performance evaluation
- Responsibility for the continuous development of team members through coaching and organizing/managing training (if needed)
- Planning workload and allocating tasks to IS trainees
- Handling agent requests and resolve escalations to enhance sales effectiveness
- Launching quarterly campaigns based on actual sales strategy
- Preparing marketing materials in close cooperation with HQ Marketing Department
- Developing cooperation with other departments, supporting Key Account Manager and Head of Business Development and also maintaining positive relationships with key clients
- Strong sales experience and customer focus, leadership experience is an advantage
- Deep understanding of the industry and local market, knowledge of customers and their needs, competitors, and marketplace(s)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to think outside of box
- Outstanding communication skills
- Positive and open minded set up
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Career plan and professional growth opportunities? We guarantee an individual path of professional development. We give development opportunities in various projects.
- Implementation of own initiatives? Our success is based on team spirit. This is why our colleagues accept responsibility, are always part of the solution, and act as true partners to customers and colleagues alike.
- Stability of employment? Dynamic work in a stable international company with a leading position in the air and sea freight market. We focus on long-term cooperation. After the project is over, we talk, listen and provide further challenges.
Ready to get things moving?
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!