Manager Business Development Road
Product Management – Road /
We are expanding our Team in Timisoara and we are looking for a new colleague to join us.
Join our team as a Manager Business Development for Road and help develop our road transportation services. We are looking for an individual with a passion for building business relationships with major accounts, both existing and new, including multinational customers, large clientele, and corporate customers.
We encourage you to prove your skills, and those you would need are:
- Good communications skills and networking;
- Strong leadership skills, such as the ability to motivate and inspire the team, set and achieve goals, and make decisions that benefit the organization.
- Good listener, proactive in asking questions,flexible in conversation , having the ability of adapting;
- Critical thinker, analyze data and market trends, and develop strategies for growth and success. A deep understanding of the sales process, market dynamics, and the organization's strengths and weaknesses.
- Relevant experience in transports and logistic services;
- Good command of negotiation skills;
- Good attention to details and excellent time-management;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Advanced English is a MUST ;
- University Degree;
- B Category Driving Licence;
What this job involves?
- Responsible for achieving the set sales targets by working closely with his operational Road team and regularly monitoring their performance.
- Responsible for managing, mentoring, and training the Operational Road team. This includes setting performance targets, providing support and guidance, conducting regular performance reviews, and ensuring that the team is well-equipped to achieve its objectives.
- Regular client visits to maintain, retain, and further develop key accounts
- Working with the product team and sales management to develop trade lanes and vertical markets
- Selling and promoting transport and logistic services;
- Keep contact with all the clients from the portfolio and ensuring a high-level of custom service;
- Submitting RFQs/tenders and ensuring quotations are sent and followed up on time
- Achieving set KPI's and settling outstanding payments in accordance with credit terms
- Generating qualified sales leads and collecting customer feedback for improvement.
What can you expect from us?
- Employee career development;
- Access a well prepared training plan;
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses according to employee’s results;
- Benefits such as car, laptop, smartphone , medical subscription and more;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company ;
- Dynamic work environment;
- Experience to work in a great team;
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!