Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
1. To receive inquiry from customer and prepare quotation
2. To arrange ship out and follow up the shipment once rate confirmed of freehand business
3. To create customer code in system (address book) , SPOT and overseas invoice upload
4. To apply credit terms
5. To do cold calls performance
6. To release order to the operation team and overseas with complete SOP
7. To assist sales to complete the related sales report, presentation materials and analysis whenever necessary
8. Other tasks assigned by the BD/sales
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!