Business Development Executive Thailand
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
We are now looking to continue expanding our presence and service to customers in Thailand by recruiting a new Business Development Executive, to join the Bangkok Branch Business Development team.
This role will be based in our Bangkok Branch Office.
Description of tasks:
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities in Thailand’s market.
- Hunt for new customers and build up strong sales pipeline.
- Responsible for assigned KPIs, including but not limited to, sales target, customer meetings, sending sales lead, make cold calls for new business.
- Maintain regular contact with customers, increase revenue from existing customers and assure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regularly arrange face-to-face meetings with key decision makers
- Complete an in-depth needs analysis for the customer and identify areas of the business where value added services can be provided to optimize the organizations supply chain and logistics function.
- Manage the relationship between the dedicated operations team, customer and finance department.
- Follow up on invoicing and billing with the customers and ensure the credit limits not exceeded and overdue as agreement.
- Responsible for making timely and accurately updates in sales management system as per company rules
- To take up additional assignments/tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree with at least 3 years’ business development/ Sales experience
- Freight forwarding industry
- Basic computer knowledge / skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English language
- Proven track record in professional business development
- Result oriented with ultimate focus on sales number
- Self-starter and self-motivated in growing existing business and in hunting for new business
- Strong customer focus and be able to think on their shoes
- Strong presentation skills with ability to present the company internally and externally in Thai and English with 100% confident.
- Dynamic, structured, flexible and ambitious
- Self-confident with positive attitude
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Able to work under pressure
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!