Business Development Manager
Sales – Business Development
Base Location: Taiwan
Position Title/Code: Business Development Manager
Department: Business Development
Report to: Managing Director, Taiwan
Understand the detailed sea operational procedure including warehousing and trucking
Good Computer knowledge, MS Office
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
- To own business development activities
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- To manage, develop and oversee global agents relationship for defined markets and trade lanes
- To retain & keep good relationship with existing clients
- To represent interests of the Company before third parties
- To coordinate the relations with other sections in the Company
- To follow and accomplish Business Development department common targets
- To persuade a profit policy at all the time
- To perform partner development for the well-defined geographical area; display of partner network; inform and update them about our products; build up a versatile network, monitor profitability of the partner and area
- To attract target partners for the entire cargo-partner network
- To expertise in country facts and knowledge, economic geography skills, competitor information, key and target accounts
- To perform sales lead management
- To expert sales pressure to the partner and also with the cargo-partner group to sell the sales areas vice versa
- To monitor risk management and payment term agreements
- To publish the system partners in all areas and sections of the Company
- To assist superior route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!