Sales – Inside Sales
cargo-partner entered the market in Ireland in 2018. Following a successful first year of operations, we are now looking to continue our development and growth by hiring a new colleague to our Sales Department in Inside Sales.
Description of tasks:
- Acting as a liaison between our Outside Sales colleagues and internal and external partners
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound leads
- Build rapport and own customer relations through effective communication.
- Quotations - managing orders (telephone, email, electronic etc).
- Arranging and coordination of appointments
- Sales Administration including determining appropriate customer credit.
- Assist with mail correspondence
- Knowledge of the sales processes
- Facilitate discussion regarding negotiation and information related to supply chain solutions.
- Collaborate with outside sales and external stakeholders on pricing.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Two years previous relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Occasional local travel may be required
- Proficient with technology, including data entry
- English language fluency required and one other language preferred.
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider. Based in Austria, we are present in over 30 countries with more than 3000 employees and continue to grow and expand across the world.
By 2025, we aim to have grown to a 2 billion € turnover and a global top 20 air & ocean logistics service provider. Our vision by this point to be providing end-to-end supply chain solutions, customs clearance, contract logistics, distribution and information services which create fantastic opportunities to apply diverse skill sets.
As a family owned business we are person oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals.
View our mission and vision here: https://www.cargo-partner.com/company/profile/
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Apply now! It will only take a minute, we promise!