Business Development Manager
Business Development / Sales – Business Development / Sales /
We are in a continuous development of our business organization to ensure our increased service portfolio is well communicated to Hungarian logistics, supply chain professionals and decision makers. Hence we are expanding our Sales Team in Budapest and looking for a new colleague to join us. Be part of our success story in cargo-partner.
Main activities as Business Development Manager in cargo-partner:
- Selling and promoting transport and logistic services by increasing the number of clients in the portofolio together with increasing the volume of operations per client
- Maintaining the relationship with the existing clients
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities and keeping contact with all the clients from the portfolio and ensuring a high-level of custom service
- Plans and organizes visits to the existing clients
- Writing and sending offers to the clients
- Act as a Team Player with the operational departments in finding the best solutions for the potential clients
- To coordinate, direct and lead sales within defined field of responsibility
- To own business development activities
- To be responsible for route management and development of defined markets and trade lanes
- To represent interests of the Company before third parties
What can you expect from us?
- Experience to work in a great, success oriented team
- A competitive remuneration package including bonuses according to employee’s results
- Benefits such as car, laptop, smartphone
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- Dynamic work environment
- University Degree in Business Administration/ Logistics or equivalent
- Approximately 2 years’ business development/ sales experience in freight forwarding or logistics company
- Ability to communicate in English and Hungarian language
- Highly motivated, sales smart and driven person
- Willingness and ability to travel
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!