Software Engineer JAVA
Vienna City /
IT – IT Application Development /
We are expanding the application development team in Vienna: become part of an agile, highly motivated team where the ideas you contribute with will always be heard.
As a member of our internal software development team you will get to support, service and develop company-wide web applications and backend services for the logistics and supply chain industries.
Here’s what your work will be focused on:
- Improvement and feature development of existing or new software products for our portfolio of supply chain management solutions
- Analysis of requirements and technical advice to stakeholders & cooperation with the product owner and the operations team
- Issue investigation, identification and bug fixing
- Writing automated tests and quality assurance
- Code reviews, knowledge sharing
Here's what you'll need:
- 2+ years of practical experience in software development
- Experience with Java based frameworks (Java SE, Java EE, EJB, Spring)| Knowledge of frontend technologies like (React, Bootstrap, AJAX, JQuery, Vaadin, etc.) is appreciated
- Experience with Web Applications, Queues, XML, REST Services, Unit-Testing and Service Orchestration
- Knowledge of relational databases, SQL and data modelling
- Competence of version control systems (GIT, SVN)
- Professional English skills
What's in it for you?
- We provide technical and personal trainings, eLearning, co-financing of language courses and more.
- Employee events, lunch contribution and performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours and office in the city center (1030 Wien)
- A dynamic and multinational team
The basic salary offered starts from EUR 3.200,-- gross/month. This goes higher based on your professional qualification and experience
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 130 offices in 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!