AUVIS Technician/ Inspector
Automotive Workshop /
Backed by the latest technology and a state-of-the-art automotive reconditioning facility, Carma makes buying pre-loved cars a seamless, hassle-free experience. Our vast range of cars and our high reconditioning standards are second to none, join us in disrupting the used car industry in Australia!
About the role
As the Sales Prep Technician, you’ll be an experienced mechanic, looking to get off the tools. In this role you’ll be focussed on completing inspections and administration for pink and blue slips for the cars that are ready for customer delivery.
- Carry out all e-safety checks for cars that are going through the pre-delivery QC checks and getting prepared to be delivered to customers
- Completing all blue slips and pink slips as required, to ensure all cars are ready for customer delivery
- Support in running final QC and preservation checks for cars that have been in storage as required
- Complete required documentation and administration for all e-safety checks, aligned with legal requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an automotive workshop
- Pink/ Blue slip certification (AUVIS and AIS Inspector) would be advantageous - but we can get you qualified if needed
- Outstanding attention to detail, even in a busy, high-pressure environment
- Tech savvy - comfortable with technology and different systems
- Advanced technical skills, a deep understanding of a wide range of car models and the ability to maintain, repair and certify them
- Hold a current and valid manual driver’s license
Working with Carma
- We really believe in work-life balance - you'll work 8 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday
- Great workplace culture - inclusive, diverse and laid back, we focus on quality work!
- Brand new workshop, with state-of-the-art equipment and tools
At Carma, we are committed to enhancing our amazing culture, and ensuring every Carma employee can bring their best self to work! We embrace diversity and inclusion, are committed to safe work practices and make sure that we have support for all people to grow and develop with us. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.