Redwood City, CA
WHO WE ARE
Carrot Inc. is a digital health company tackling the global health crisis of cigarette smoking, the chief preventable cause of death in America. Our unique technology combines an FDA cleared medical device with cognitive behavioral therapy delivered by live human coaches via an engaging smartphone app. We’re led by a team with deep medical device and healthcare expertise, and funded by one of the leading digital health investors.
Joining at this formative stage, you’ll have the unique opportunity help bring to market a broad range of projects and deliverables for a variety of audiences including consumers, behavioral coaches, content creators, and more.
Carrot Inc. is looking for an self-driven, analytical, user-focused Product Manager to join our team. This role will define, launch and improve features in our iOS and Android apps that our users depend on to quit smoking. You will collaborate with design, engineering, behavioral science and sales to ship experiences that meet the needs of our users and achieve the goals of the business.
We are looking for someone who possess tremendous empathy for our users, knows how to get things done in fast-moving startup and is motivated to solve difficult problems. You have launched and shipped multiple iterations of consumer-facing products, have balanced near term iterations with longer-term bets, and can facilitate and make decisions involving multiple stakeholders decisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the ideation, technical development, launch and continuous improvement of mobile experiences on iOS and Android
- Inspire a team of developers and designers to build delightful features that solve important user problems
- Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to inform product requirements and product roadmap
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success for your area of ownership
- Build a roadmap to achieve the goals for your area of ownership
- Test ideas through usability tests, interviews, A/B tests, and other research methodologies
- Plan and prioritize the work to meet short term goals while also making longer term strategic bets
- Take on the dirty work to unblock teams and get things done
What you’ve done
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management building consumer mobile experiences
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Exceptional quantitative and data analysis skills, and the ability to identify the right metrics to track and improve
- Passion for understanding consumer needs and designing product experiences that drive impact
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems both within the product for our users, and operationally to improve execution
- Ability to drive execution of the product roadmap by collaborating with stakeholders from multiple teams and functions
- Possess strong product intuition that helps drive decisions in the absence of data
- Strong written and verbal communication as it relates defining requirements, setting priorities, and measuring results
- Designed and executed experiments to test hypotheses
- Preferred: 1) Experience as a Product Manager in healthcare / digital health 2) Math, Physics, Engineering background
What We Offer:
At Carrot Inc., we'll take care of you.
In addition to competitive salaries, exciting work assignments and ample opportunities for growth, we offer medical, dental and vision insurance, stock options and generous PTO. Additionally, you will receive paid VTO (volunteer time off) to #dogood alongside your team or on your own at an organization that's close to your heart. To help you plan for the future, we also offer a 401K plan and complimentary Life- and LTD coverage.
Our office location features bay trail access to the waterway, walking and running trails, a complimentary membership to our full service gym with pool, free lunches at a world class cafe on-site, a complimentary Caltrain shuttle and close proximity to 101.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Carrot. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.