Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
Austin, Texas /
Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow later, and deliver on their promises more completely.
We're looking for a Conversion Optimization Manager to support our conversion rate optimization, marketing, UX, digital analytics, and user research strategy and execution for Cart.com, AmeriCommerce and their ecommerce merchants. As a Conversion Optimization Manager, you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing and work closely with leaders across the company in order to set and execute the Cart.com CRO vision and strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for digital marketing and execution, the desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, an eye for detail, and the ability to build great personal and professional relationships. If you're a self-starter that is constantly looking for ways to not only assist with the day-to-day, but also has an eye towards the future when it comes to market trends, CRO, new opportunities, and client relationships, then this may be the perfect role for you.
- Execute conversion rate optimization strategies to help achieve overall marketing goals and objectives for clients and Cart.com owned brands across all digital channels.
- Provide ongoing recommendations to help clients and internal brands deliver on KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- Conduct UX research through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Developing A/B and multivariate tests across campaign variables.
- Be able to translate and communicate testing results and data-driven recommendations into an effective message, continually creating insights and value for clients and internal bands.
- Maintain a collaborative and cooperative work environment.
- Participate in development of audit reports, client calls and performance updates for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing and executing data-driven A/B and MVT experiments for ecommerce businesses.
- Experience managing experiments using Optimizely, Google Optimize 360, Adobe, Visual Website Optimizer, and other leading platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with configuring goals, triggers, tracking snippets, using tag management, a/b testing, user research, and analytics tools (i.e, Google Analytics).
- Experience analyzing user behavior using Mouseflow, SessionCam, Clicktale, Hotjar, UserTesting.com, UsabilityHub, Qualaroo, and similar platforms.
- Outstanding, professional communication skills and ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Command of basic statistical concepts, scientific method, consumer behavior, and cognitive biases.
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to analyze data and develop data-based recommendations, including Excel and Adobe Analytics, & Google Analytics fluency.
Our Core Values
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They’re on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
1. Think outside the box. Actually, think like there is no box
2. Dream big, work hard, never give up
3. Fail fast but learn even faster with curiosity
4. Blame no one and respect everyone
5. Remember: earning it is always better than the alternative
6. Have fun…lots of it!
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.