Austin, Texas /
Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow later, and deliver on their promises more completely.
Cart.com is looking for a Senior Talent Partner (Sr. Recruiter) to leverage their super sleuthy sourcing skills to identify and recruit top notch talent. As a full-cycle Sr. Talent Partner, you'll be responsible for leveraging your extensive candidate network, aggressive mindset and our recruiting tools to build amazing teams changing the future of ecommerce.
- Identify and recruit top notch talent across a range of functional disciplines and geographies.
- Organize strategic recruiting events to help us grow the Cart.com employment brand within the community through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
- Actively plan outreach to groups and help us drive employee participation in them
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, in addition to other online resources
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work relentlessly to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs
- Drives improvements in recruiting process, quality & efficiency
- Acts as the recruiting subject-matter expert for their business
- Devise strategies to meet hiring goals and leads through execution
- Provides mentorship to other members of the Talent team
- 5 - 7+ years of experience of full life-cycle recruiting for top talent, ideally for high growth technology companies known for innovative products
- Previous experience recruiting the "best of the best" sales and marketing talent in the Texas market
- Have a large network of candidates that you have maintained contact with over the last few years (bonus points for networks in ecommerce software and services)
- Experience sourcing and engaging top quality candidates on a regular basis (not just posting to job boards)
- Experience using various sourcing and social tools to identify and recruit top talent
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging online resources (LinkedIn, Boolean search queries, etc.) to find passive candidates
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tool (we use Lever)
- Experience recruiting within high-growth, start-up environments - coming from a software, internet, or social media company highly desired
- Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone -- the ability to identify the very best talent from average talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our Core Values
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They’re on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
1. Think outside the box. Actually, think like there is no box
2. Dream big, work hard, never give up
3. Fail fast but learn even faster with curiosity
4. Blame no one and respect everyone
5. Remember: earning it is always better than the alternative
6. Have fun…lots of it!
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.