Enterprise Account Manager
Austin, Texas /
Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow later, and deliver on their promises more completely.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will use your knowledge of the ecommerce ecosystem and technical skills and abilities to bridge the gap between Clients and Enterprise Account Executives. You will be responsible for being the primary point of contact for all client interaction on the Enterprise side, and help to project manage large and complex projects from inception to completion. The position will require a great deal of organization skills, as well as the ability to speak comfortably with people at all levels of the client’s organization (up to and including C-Suite executives).
- Become a product expert on Cart.com’s arsenal of features and benefits
- Manage projects from inception to completion, focusing on providing excellent customer experience and support to all levels of Clients
- Communicate and liaison between internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure that both the client’s and Cart.com’s needs are being adequately met
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and take initiative as a leader to enhance business tools and processes.
- Communicate with clients proactively, via phone, video conference and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help clients adopt service plans that can help grow their store’s gross merchandising value by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 year of experience in project management, sales, eCommerce, advertising, marketing, consulting, media, online selling marketplaces, or SaaS
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as required
Our Core Values
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They’re on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
1. Think outside the box. Actually, think like there is no box
2. Dream big, work hard, never give up
3. Fail fast but learn even faster with curiosity
4. Blame no one and respect everyone
5. Remember: earning it is always better than the alternative
6. Have fun…lots of it!
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.