Technical Project Manager
Dallas, Texas /
Project Management /
Cart.com is an ecommerce software and services company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands move faster, grow more quickly, and deliver on their promises more completely.
FB Flurry, now a Cart.com company, is a high technology, performance driven fulfillment and customer care company operating in Dallas, TX. Since inception in 2018, Flurry has experienced significant growth partnering with over 65 brands to provide fulfillment, customer care and technology services.
In a world with an ever-growing reliance on E-commerce, Flurry is uniquely positioned to capitalize on a variety of growth and expansion opportunities in the coming future. New employees are given immediate responsibility and a chance to ascend in a fluid, fast-paced, and energetic work environment.
This opportunity will enable a resourceful employee to garner a toolbox of portable technical skills while gaining invaluable operational and interpersonal experience working in a dynamic environment across multiple states. Additionally, employees develop deep insights into the operations and high-level decision-making of our many retail clients.
FB Flurry’s Technical Project Manager leads all new client implementations across 4 facilities in – Texas, New Jersey, and Utah – executing and managing activities across the operations, technology, and client strategy departments.
Additionally, the Technical Project Manager spearheads a myriad of different projects for existing retail partners.
- Create comprehensive strategic implementation plans solving new and existing retail partners’ needs both operationally and technologically
- Direct all departments toward primary launch goals across a multitude of projects, varying from operational optimizations to software-driven solutions
- Work in tandem with FB Flurry’s software development team to architect and deploy solutions across all facilities and clients
- Play a key role in launching new fulfillment centers both domestically and internationally
- Identify additional business opportunities with retail partners and present to Flurry’s management team
- Complete comprehension of client contracts to ensure FB Flurry’s solutions are implemented in the most cost-effective and strategic manner
- Interact with FB Flurry management on a daily basis to tackle and solve company-wide problems in a tactical manner
- Construct & design company documentation utilized for training both internal and external resources around the world
- Coordinate, direct, and deploy new programs with clients with punctuality and strict detail-orientation
- Develop and build professional relationships with new client personnel with the long-term partnership in mind
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks on aggressive timelines
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills
- Adaptability to rapid change internally and externally to macro-economic effects
- Exemplary leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to remain calm and on-task while managing a large, varied workload
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent computer skills(MSExcel, MSWord, etc.)
- Detail oriented
- Ecommerce knowledge and experience
- Retail business knowledge and experience
- Diplomacy and the ability to influence outcomes
- Ecommerce experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier University
OUR CORE VALUES:
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They are on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
WE ARE OBSESSED WITH BRANDS
We live for brands and are fanatical about their success.
WE THINK BEYOND THE BOX
We explore new ideas and discover creative solutions. We think openly about how to serve brands and solve problems.
WE DON'T GIVE UP
No one expected this to be easy. We are resilient— we dig in and keep going.
WE SPEAK UP
Every person here has an obligation to question norms, voice concerns, and offer their perspective.
WE WORK TOGETHER
We work with integrity and respect, ask for help, and extend the same help to others.
WE ARE HUMAN
Our people are our biggest strength. We have fun and make real connections with one another and with the brands we serve.
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.