Customer Support Representative
Houston, Texas /
Cart.com is an ecommerce software, services, and brand holding company on a mission to democratize ecommerce and give digital merchants the freedom to grow. We are integrating all the pieces of the ecommerce value chain brands need to thrive, creating a truly end-to-end Ecommerce-as-a-Service platform that helps third party brands (and a few of our own) move faster, grow later, and deliver on their promises more completely.
We are looking for a motivated, customer-focused individual to join the Cart.com team. Spanning across multiple categories in eCommerce, the Owned Brands & Marketplaces team will operate a portfolio of businesses and take them from $0 to $100M. The customer service representative will be the key link between the customers and our brands, building a relationship with our customers through email and phone calls, and fielding incoming customer requests while driving customer satisfaction. Our CSR will work closely with the general manager to align our voice across channels, and service customers with pre and post-order requests (product information, returns, delivery status, and any other issues).
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, comfort with data, and prior experience in a customer service or customer success role. You will have an impact from Day One.
- Service customers via phone calls, email, and chat messages; responding to pre and post order questions (product information, returns, delivery, etc).
- Build the relationship with the customer and represent our brands to establish brand loyalty
- Exceed customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvement and trends from customer calls to leadership
- Expedite issues as appropriate and follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage challenging conversations and always maintain professional composure
- Passion for helping and servicing others
- 1-3 years as a Customer Service Representative (ecommerce experience a plus)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Detail oriented with a successful track record of working in a fast paced and service-oriented environment
- Reliable attendance
- Ability to maintain consistent internet access and a workspace that is free from noise (we will provide all computer equipment)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think analytically
- Experience working at a rapidly growing eCommerce brand a plus.
Our Core Values
These aren’t just buried somewhere in an employee manual. We live and breathe them. They’re on the walls and live in our hearts. They come up constantly in conversations and actions. They govern the decisions of the newest hire all the way up to our CEO:
1. Think outside the box. Actually, think like there is no box
2. Dream big, work hard, never give up
3. Fail fast but learn even faster with curiosity
4. Blame no one and respect everyone
5. Remember: earning it is always better than the alternative
6. Have fun…lots of it!
Cart.com is deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to identify and onboard people from all walks of life. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.