Client Services – Public Markets
Transfer Agent Operations Associate:
We are seeking a passionate and engaged individual to help us build a team that can lead Carta to success in the securities transfer industry as part of our Public Markets Team. The position involves interacting with key client personnel, shareholders, reviewing documentation, data processing, research and reconciliation, as well as special project processing.
- Review and process daily items
- Review legal and non-legal documentation
- Process Corporate Action items (cash dividends, stock splits, tenders, etc.)
- Respond to internal and external client and shareholder inquires
- Research and reconcile reports and/or discrepancies
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, operations, financial services, accounting, business processing, legal document review, or analytical.
- Detail orientated, the ability to multitask and the ability to follow through on the task at hand thoroughly and accurately
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively and creatively while exercising sound judgement
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications and utilize search tools to find information.
This is a Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm role with a casual dress code environment. May include some overtime hours, as needed when special projects or volumes warrants.
Carta is building the central registry of asset ownership
Everything in our world is owned by a person or a group of people. If issuing equity were as easy and cheap as paying payroll, ownership would be as ubiquitous as salaries. We think of ourselves as a utility company, laying the financial cables that will allow everyone in the world to become an owner. Come help us democratize ownership, reduce income inequality, and pull more wage-earners out of the debt stack and into the equity stack.
We are looking for extraordinary colleagues. Come join us as we build the world's next great company.