Implementations Manager Team Lead
Salt Lake City, UT
Client Services – Private Markets
Carta is looking for a Team Lead to join our Implementations Team in our new Salt Lake City office. We have seen great success in the last year, including nearly doubling in size and raising $42M in our Series C, and we need talented individuals to help us keep up the momentum by facilitating company implementation after the sales team closes a deal and set up our clients for long term success.Learn more about our move to Salt Lake City here.
As an Implementations Team Lead you will be responsible for leading a small team of Implementations Managers. You'll use your prior management experience to lead your team and their clients to success on the clients services, metrics, and personal development level. You’ll work with your team to inspire long-term client loyalty by consulting clients through the implementation process. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to lead and who can think creatively to find software solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementation Leads embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.Check out more about our culture here.
- Support your team in day to day functions
- Support new clients and their law firms in implementing them onto Carta – i.e., implementation of client’s capitalization table and securities on Carta
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their law firms
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the implementation process
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Work closely with product and engineering to improve the implementations experience for customers
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in finance and/or software implementations
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Microsoft Excel Wizard
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Knowledge of equity and capitalization
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Great people skills – high degree of empathy and great communication skills
- Ability to work as a team across multiple functional teams
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- Ambitious, pro-active, self-starter, competitive and resourceful
- Experience with the Carta platform a plus but not required
Full-time benefits include:
* Health, dental, life insurance
* Commuter benefits
* Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
* Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth
Carta is building the central registry of asset ownership
Everything in our world is owned by a person or a group of people. If issuing equity were as easy and cheap as paying payroll, ownership would be as ubiquitous as salaries. We think of ourselves as a utility company, laying the financial cables that will allow everyone in the world to become an owner. Come help us democratize ownership, reduce income inequality, and pull more wage-earners out of the debt stack and into the equity stack.
We are looking for extraordinary colleagues. Come join us as we build the world's next great company.