DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Engineering – DevOps
At Carta we ship quickly and we ship often and so we must build and maintain tools and resources to enable our engineers to be as effective and innovative as possible. We are looking for engineers to help with building these systems to make our digital systems resilient and secure.
* Please submit your resume in English! *
* English fluency is required for this role *
- Some experience with hosting distributed systems on a cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
- Some experience with the “infrastructure as code” mindset (using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
- Some web application development experience
- Strong communication skills
- Regularly works in team environments
Pluses (Experience with…)
- Python with Django
- Continuous Delivery
Carta is building the central registry of asset ownership
Everything in our world is owned by a person or a group of people. If issuing equity were as easy and cheap as paying payroll, ownership would be as ubiquitous as salaries. We think of ourselves as a utility company, laying the financial cables that will allow everyone in the world to become an owner. Come help us democratize ownership, reduce income inequality, and pull more wage-earners out of the debt stack and into the equity stack.
We are looking for extraordinary colleagues. Come join us as we build the world's next great company.