Path Forward Return to Work Program
Our team is looking for Path Forward candidates to join Carta for our fall return-to-work program.
The Path Forward program is open to mid-career professionals who have at least 5 years of professional experience and are looking to return to work after taking a career pause of at least two years for caregiving.
We will consider candidates with professional experience from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Based on current needs, additional consideration may be given to candidates with backgrounds in:
- Software Engineering
- Product Management or Design
- Client Services
- Executive Administration
- Any of the job areas listed on our site here
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
- 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
- Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
- Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth