Salt Lake City, UT
Finance – Accounting
Carta is hiring an Accounting Manager to join the team.
This is a key role on the Finance team, requiring a high level of responsibility, generating key insights into business performance and providing Carta’s leadership team with effective decision-making support. In this role, you’ll be part of a highly dynamic team supporting the growth of Carta and the creation of the future of private capital markets. As our revenue, international operations and complexity grow, we need an experienced Accounting Manager to lead the team through future milestone and developments.
- Manage month-end close process
- Draft annual financial statements and coordinate annual audit
- Establish, enhance and document the internal control processes
- Work with our People team in ensuring accurate payroll processing
- Own A/R and A/P functions
- Lead ad hoc Finance/Accounting related projects.
- Monitor and implement adoption of upcoming accounting standard, inc. ASC606.
- Coordinate and implement new ERP to scale up the finance team
- Continuous improvement of accounting processes
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related fields.
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 5 year of concrete accounting experience
- 2 years in Audit/Big4 preferred.
- Hands-on experience with the financial close process and Netsuite
- Experience with SaaS or financial industry required
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of SEC reporting and compliance
- Familiar with multiple entity and currency consolidation
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive PTO and unlimited sick time
We are committed to INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE:
- 401k matching program
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Commuter benefits
- Catered lunch and unlimited snacks
- Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
- Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
- Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth