Senior Software Engineer
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Engineering – Full Stack
[Please, send your resume in ENGLISH]
Carta, a Silicon Valley startup, is expanding our engineering team and we've chosen Brazil to look for more talent. If you have 3+ years of experience with full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals, and can speak English, we want you!
- Fluent in English
- Full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems.
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- Experience architecting complex SaaS products
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
Carta is building the central registry of asset ownership
Everything in our world is owned by a person or a group of people. If issuing equity were as easy and cheap as paying payroll, ownership would be as ubiquitous as salaries. We think of ourselves as a utility company, laying the financial cables that will allow everyone in the world to become an owner. Come help us democratize ownership, reduce income inequality, and pull more wage-earners out of the debt stack and into the equity stack.
We are looking for extraordinary colleagues. Come join us as we build the world's next great company.