Senior Software Engineer
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Engineering – Full Stack
Carta’s engineering team is growing rapidly, and we are looking for Senior Back-End and Full Stack Developers in our Rio de Janeiro office.
You will have the opportunity to quickly contribute to and help shape fundamental aspects of the service.
Carta has a unique culture of close teamwork across Engineering, Product, and Business. Learn more about what we do here.
The ideal candidate has an affinity for building spectacular products and is passionate about product development. Things change quickly in our dynamic startup, so adaptability, resilience, and ability to thrive in ambiguity are key traits in this role.
- Fluent in English
- Experience designing and architecting applications
- Full stack or back-end engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable regularly working in team environments
- Experience architecting complex SaaS products
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- 4+ yrs experience in software development
Carta is creating the ownership network that maps the world's assets. Check out who we are and how we work here.
At Carta we want to create an environment for Carta's owners - you - to do your best work, by offering competitive benefits and perks:
We are committed to WELLNESS:
- Health, dental, and life insurance
We are committed to A SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Transportation benefits
- Meals, snacks and drinks
- Cell phone stipend
We are committed to LIFELONG LEARNING:
- Unlimited reimbursement for work related books
- Fast paced work environment geared towards professional growth