San Francisco, CA
Executive Team – Administrative Support
Be the right hand to your exec by creating the most possible leverage for him/her day-to-day.
- Managing, organizing, and ultimately being the gatekeeper to a very complex and demanding calendar.
- Keeping your exec on time from meeting to meeting, as well as be able to pull him as needed for specific ad-hoc requests day of.
- Fielding internal and external scheduling requests with the ability to recognize competing priorities and schedule accordingly.
- Frequently work and collaborate with the EA to the CEO and the executive support team.
- Plan and coordinate travel - air & ground transportation, hotel reservations, and itineraries.
- Plan and coordinate internal off-sites and team meetings/events.
- Understand the mechanics of how our business units and Carta operates - know who is responsible for what, which teams are in which office, who our execs and senior managers are.
- Be an advisor to your exec on how to organize the use of his/her time.
- Occasionally travel to remote offices with your exec.
- Very occasionally be available for off-hours in the earlier am/later pm for support surrounding travel, board meetings, special projects.
- Develop strong relationships both internally with other execs and peers, as well as externally with clients, board members.
- Working on special projects, presentations, and metrics for meetings and events.
- Process expense reports. `
- Be able to accomplish tasks with a fair amount of autonomy.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality around all company information.
- Be proactive and a self-starter in identifying needs, conflicts, projects - along with the ability to make well thought out decisions in executing resolutions to them.
- Be reliable and responsive in all matters and requests.
- Be extremely organized with a strong sense of attention to detail.
- Take action versus analyzing in your decision making, but never afraid to ask for help or clarification.
- Excellent communications skills - clear & concise
- Utilize applications such as GSuite (docs, sheets, calendar), Zoom (video conferencing), Apple Keynote, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Be adaptable and flexible for a fast paced and changing environment.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role, 5+ preferred
Carta is building the central registry of asset ownership
Everything in our world is owned by a person or a group of people. If issuing equity were as easy and cheap as paying payroll, ownership would be as ubiquitous as salaries. We think of ourselves as a utility company, laying the financial cables that will allow everyone in the world to become an owner. Come help us democratize ownership, reduce income inequality, and pull more wage-earners out of the debt stack and into the equity stack.
We are looking for extraordinary colleagues. Come join us as we build the world's next great company.