Senior Account Executive
United States (Remote) /
Marketing & Sales /
We’re on a mission to build solutions for the next generation of commerce. Ultimately we enable developers and platforms to make commerce seamless by connecting them to millions of merchants and billions of products with a single API.
Carted will power commerce experiences anywhere on the internet, allowing developers and content creators to build a direct checkout of any product from any merchant via any content on the web.
We are looking for our first Account Executive to expand our international footprint and help build out our global reach efforts. You will work closely with the CEO / leadership team to develop Carted's sales and success approach and help lay the foundations for building a truly customer-centric sales process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Cultivate strong customer relationships and position yourself as a trusted advisor to facilitate uncovering new business opportunities and expanding relationships with existing accounts.
- Lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach, working with prospects through an entire sales cycle, from intro conversations through to contract negotiations.
- Build sales processes to help us create an exceptional customer journey.
- Collaborate with engineering and product to share your customer insights and help us continually improve all areas of Carted's offering.
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to closing.
- An excellent communicator and great storyteller.
- You put the customer first and are an incredible problem solver always finding a way to help our technical users develop solutions to complex problems.
- Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A great attitude that can navigate through ambiguity.
- Creativity - willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big!
Prior experience as an early employee at a startup and selling an API product or developer tool are a bonus.
APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE
We would love to get to know you a little better and we’re asking you to send us a video. This is in no way, us assessing your editing skills so don’t feel like you have to have a perfectly edited video. A simple recording on your phone will do just fine!
Please upload a link to your video answering two questions:
1) How do you build great client relationships?
2) What do you think makes a successful account executive?
WHY COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a well-funded, fast growing startup with people around the globe. You will have autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
We offer a competitive base salary plus equity, so you are rewarded for your best work. On top of this we offer generous paid holidays. Holiday is called holiday at Carted and never ‘annual leave’ as we are big believers that holiday is your time and we want you to enjoy it! We also provide you with top-end equipment to make your space enjoyable.
We have a training and development allowance to invest in your personal and professional development.
If you're not based in our awesome Sydney HQ, we offer a co- working membership.
We like to learn quickly, do things differently and most importantly... have fun! 🎉