Technical Success Specialist
United States (Remote) /
Customer Success /
We’re on a mission to build solutions for the next generation of commerce. Ultimately we enable developers and platforms to make commerce seamless by connecting them to millions of merchants and billions of products with a single API.
Carted will power commerce experiences anywhere on the internet, allowing developers and content creators to build a direct checkout of any product from any merchant via any content on the web.
We are searching for a Technical Success Specialist who has a passion for making customers successful whilst building technology solutions.
You'll be responsible for driving all facets of technical success across the customer journey from onboarding and implementation through to adoption and operationalization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop strong technical relationships with customers and their engineers, understanding the organizations technology strategy, technical infrastructures, hardware, and offerings.
- Responsible for the solution implementation ensuring high customer satisfaction levels.
- Perform technical reviews and identify gaps which our product team should consider for future offerings.
- Actively work as a technical advisor for our customers.
- Ensure customer success from onboarding to continued adoption of the platform.
- Deliver key Carted product road map updates, upgrade pathways and released training materials.
- Technical knowledge of API based platforms and design.
- Previous experience as Technical Success Manager, Solution Engineer or Implementation consultant.
- Strong technical aptitude and attention to detail; sharp critical thinking skills and problem solving ability.
- Self-starter with the ability to interact directly with customers to support our implementation process.
- Ability to explain complex information to customers clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
WHY COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a well-funded, fast growing startup with people around the globe. You will have autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
We offer a competitive base salary plus equity, so you are rewarded for your best work. On top of this we offer generous paid holidays. Holiday is called holiday at Carted and never ‘annual leave’ as we are big believers that holiday is your time and we want you to enjoy it! We also provide you with top-end equipment to make your space enjoyable.
We have a training and development allowance to invest in your personal and professional development.
If you're not based in our awesome Sydney HQ, we offer a co- working membership.
We like to learn quickly, do things differently and most importantly... have fun! 🎉