Growth Marketing Lead - Developer Marketing
Remote (US or Australia) /
Marketing & Sales /
We’re on a mission to build solutions for the next generation of commerce. Ultimately we enable developers and platforms to make commerce seamless by connecting them to millions of merchants and billions of products with a single API.
Carted will power commerce experiences anywhere on the internet, allowing developers and content creators to build a direct checkout of any product from any merchant via any content on the web.
In this role, you will have an immediate impact as you build and implement paths to drive awareness, engagement and adoption of the Carted API for our developers, fuelling the growth of our developer ecosystem.
- Create, manage and execute the developer marketing programs and build out the developer marketing strategy, with a primary goal of driving awareness and growth of Carted.
- Support and drive engagement within the Carted developer community.
- Drive alignment and partner closely with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and deliver developer marketing campaigns. (website, blog, social, forum, etc.)
- Grow inbound leads for Carted’s API product.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in developer relations marketing within the developer and/or tech industries.
- 4+ years of experience in managing and executing B2B developer marketing strategy / execution roles.
- Passion for innovative software technology and an understanding of how developers use APIs and tools to achieve business growth.
- Technical knowledge of API based platforms and design.
- Deep understanding of the developer audience and experience creating developer campaigns and messagingExperience in integrated campaign leadership experience with an understanding of social media, community management, and developer communications.
- Motivated self-starter who can self-prioritize tasks and be productive with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working in a global, remote environment.
WHY COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a well-funded, fast growing startup with people around the globe. You will have autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
We offer a competitive base salary plus equity, so you are rewarded for your best work. On top of this we offer generous paid holidays. Holiday is called holiday at Carted and never ‘annual leave’ as we are big believers that holiday is your time and we want you to enjoy it! We also provide you with top-end equipment to make your space enjoyable.
We have a training and development allowance to invest in your personal and professional development.
If you're not based in our awesome Sydney HQ, we offer a co- working membership.
We like to learn quickly, do things differently and most importantly... have fun! 🎉