Senior IT Support Engineer
The Grove /
Join the fast-paced and well-versed Technology team at Caruso supporting our corporate offices and gorgeous properties around the Southern California area. You will bring a multi-faceted wide breadth of technical expertise ranging from end-user support to networking and business application software. The agility to shift priorities and direction while still executing at an efficient and productive pace is required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversees day-to-day technology operations that include onsite/in-person, remote Tier 1 & 2 support and promptly responds to customer requests & incidents
- Participates in projects as a contributor or a leading role as assigned, by sharing plans & ideas within the guidelines set by the team leader
- Must be able to recommend effective solutions for problems by analyzing root causes and suggest actions to correct the root cause
- Helps develop, implement, and enforce policies, procedures, and protocols for tech ops & procurement
- Must have passion, energy, drive, and a great attitude with a focus on service & support
- Must be able to understand & articulate technology ops processes/procedures, and translate them to SOP documents
- Collaborate with the team utilizing multiple project management and productivity tools.
- Take ownership of processes including but not limited to: employee onboarding and off-boarding, hardware and software inventory, and ticket queue management, and also make recommendations on how to improve department efficiency and productivity.
- Consistently strive to learn, adapt, and support new technologies
- Design, install and support technology-related general hardware & software configuration that includes but is not limited to multimedia systems, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, and VoIP phone systems
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced IT environment.
- “White-Glove” service experience for executive-level stakeholders and leaders is a must
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac operating systems
- CompTia A+ or Network+ or Security+ Certification or equivalent experience
- Fleet management experience utilizing tools such as Active Directory, Jamf, SCCM, InTune, etc., and the ability to deploy software and images
- Experience with intra-site networking in general and troubleshooting the connectivity
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Ability to effectively communicate technical processes & concepts to various levels of audiences
- Must be able to drive to remote locations ( in the vicinity of Los Angeles County ), work weekends, and off-business hours when needed, sometimes under very short notice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Position Salary Range: $30-$45/hr. The salary range is the one that Caruso reasonably expects to pay for this position. The salary range does not guarantee, obligate, nor set expectations of an applicant’s wage in the event of hire. The posted range is only one component of Caruso’s total compensation and benefits package.
Caruso is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and will consider religious and medical accommodations.