Public Relations Intern
The Public Relations Intern will support the public relations team on all projects and activities related to public relations, communications, influencer engagement and community outreach under the supervision of the VP of Public Relations. The position will assist the team with event staffing, media outreach and press initiatives through the holiday season. Additionally, position will be responsible for various PR administration duties and general PR-related tasks across the portfolio.
- Event recaps
- Press recaps (bi-weekly and Miramar)
- Tenants in the News (daily)
- Press Clipping, Filing and Logging (note: this can take up to 8 hours to compile depending on the volume of coverage)
- Event staffing (Media check-in, guest list management, photography check-in & shadow)
- General admin – invoicing, periodical library organization and maintenance
- Supporting filming requests
- Website newsroom updates
- Organizing and maintaining
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.