Concierge Ambassador, Masonic Temple
The Masonic Temple
The Masonic Temple Concierge Ambassador will be the first point of contact with guests and tenants in the building. The primary responsibility is to provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner. Will orchestrate the flow of the lobby and foster ongoing positive relationships with tenants to deliver exceptional customer service in order to exceed expectations.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative, team spirit and positive outlook.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and intrapersonal skills.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess the ability to be creative, flexible and think “outside the box”.
- Solid judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible to work Monday through Friday. Early morning, late nights and holidays may be required to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- Experience with GO Concierge and Real Page.
- Understanding of office environments and dynamics is a plus.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Masonic Temple Building in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and tenants.
- Fulfill guest/tenant services requests including, but not limited to; in home dining orders, restaurant reservations, travel arrangements, maintenance requests, dry cleaning Services, package delivery, bell cart runs, dinner reservations, as well as any and additional legal requests to fulfill the “full service” commitment.
- Coordinate guest and tenant needs with other department’s as required through lateral service, to ensure a seamless outcome.
- Communicate and document any tenant compliment, complaints, or additional feedback and provide follow up to solve these issues.
- Record and ensure all requests from tenants are recorded in the designated data entry systems of GO Concierge and Real Page.
- Properly use and follow the Radio Etiquette guidelines and correct Radio Call codes to perform assigned tasks and communicate efficiently to appropriate departments.
- Greet all tenants with the Caruso Hospitality Standards and proper phone greeting. This involves reading and being aware of the Daily Discussion, closing and opening Concierge notes and following the hospitality steps of service.
- Properly resolve resident complaints through exercising “LEAP” from the Caruso Hospitality Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Follow the Steps of Service and be aware of all property information, events and provide 5-star services experience for all guests and tenants.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, fulfilling multiple, competing deadlines
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Dynamic personality who is adept at switching projects and focus with ease, and can easily multi-task between various projects
- Able to present and maintain a business professional appearance daily in the mandatory uniform assigned to this role.
- Skillful working cooperatively with a variety of personalities. Remains poised and composed in challenging situations.
- Creative and innovative problem solver.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to speak clear and concise English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.