Seasonal Caruso Rewards Ambassador, The Americana at Brand
The Americana at Brand
The Caruso Rewards Ambassador will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. Caruso Rewards Ambassadors are direct liaisons who interact with guests and/or residents answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations. This position requires understanding of property tenants, events and services, along with knowledge of local sites, destinations, events and venues. The Caruso Rewards Ambassador will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality. Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire team needs.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Facilitate Caruso Rewards enrollments, reward redemption, account trouble shooting, and be able to field member questions and requests.
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our Caruso Rewards members, guests and/or residents.
- Coordinate guest and/or resident’s needs with other department’s as required through lateral service, in order to ensure a seamless guest experience outcome.
- Communicate and document any guest compliment, complaints, or additional feedback and provide follow up to resolve outstanding issues.
- Properly use and follow the Radio Etiquette guidelines and correct Radio Call codes to perform assigned tasks and communicate efficiently to appropriate departments.
- Greet all guest and/or residents with the Caruso Hospitality Standards and proper phone greeting. This involves reading and being aware of the Daily Discussion, closing and opening Caruso Rewards notes, adhering to Company mandated Hospitality Steps of Service and any other applicable guidelines provided by the Company.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include Fulfill guest/resident services requests including, but not limited to, In Home Dining orders, Restaurant reservations, Travel Arrangements, Maintenance Requests, Dry Cleaning Services, Package Delivery, Bell Cart Runs, as well as any additional legal requests to accomplish the “full service” commitment.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire team needs.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings including, but not limited to, “Happy Holidays”, “Merry Christmas”, “Happy New Year”.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- An unflappable, confident demeanor.
- Solid judgment and strong work ethic.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing, sitting and/or walking for up to 8 hours a day
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.