The Recruiting Associate will report into the Senior Director of Recruiting to help to coordinate a strategic and cost-efficient recruiting process, manage the candidate pipeline from initial screening to hire, as well as maintain the applicant tracking system. You will be responsible for recruiting property to management positions, building talent pipelines by utilizing a diverse sourcing strategy to include: social media platforms, job boards, data mining techniques, job fairs, referrals, networking while continually identifying new pipelines that align with the hiring needs of organization.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Assist in streamlining recruiting processes for high volume recruiting – develop and implement strategic initiatives to attract the best talent.
- Update Company career site to ensure all job postings are published appropriately.
- Actively source candidates leveraging social media channels and creative sourcing techniques to attract talent and develop candidate engagement for current and future opportunities.
- Manage the entire recruiting process; screen, qualify, and interview prospective management candidates for targeted areas; make hiring recommendations and track results. Will manage the job offers including negotiation and administration, through onboarding.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Participate in developing a media plan and job description for each requisition; this will include writing and revising job ads, determining which job boards will yield the most quality applicant return, and posting job ads.
- Proactively source candidates from databases, such as LinkedIn.
- Schedule and facilitate in-person interviews.
- Organize and manage information tracked in our applicant tracking system.
- Build candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies.
- Organize and participate in college recruiting, job fairs and other recruiting activities.
- Assist in high volume interviewing for Caruso’s annual summer intern program.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills is a must!
- Self-starter with lots of initiative, team spirit and positive attitude.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment with multiple competing deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills (written + verbal).
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing efforts, including but not limited to, job search engines, resume mining, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, blogs etc
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.