Assistant Food and Beverage Manager at Americana at Brand
The Americana at Brand /
High volume, full-service restaurant serving al fresco is seeking an experienced Assistant Manager who is willing to happily supervise a staff of 10-15, engage with customers, and jump in wherever necessary. We are a solid team looking for someone who would like to be part of our family long term.
- Quality control - ensure all beverages are prepared to recipe, tastes great, and is served to guests in a timely manner. Ensure food quality is exceptional and communicate issues with Executive Chef.
- Guest service – ensure all guests’ needs are taken care of in a timely manner, service is friendly and knowledgeable.
- Purchase supplies as necessary as to have ingredients & tools required to make all menu items.
- Ensure that the restaurant is clean and in compliance with the current health department guidelines.
- Manage employee schedules, including hiring as needed.
- Ongoing communication with staff in regards to service expectations and performance.
- Schedule repairs/maintenance as they arise.
- Communicate with management team and owner.
- College degree or three years experience as an assistant manager of a full-service restaurant.
- Weekend and holiday availability, as well as flexibility in hours.
- A current food handlers license is required as well as proficiency with POS systems