Digital Content Producer
The Digital Content Producer is responsible for creating and delivering a range of innovative, cross-platform digital work that effectively communicates our brand. Must have the ability to produce original content including: video, social, photography, website, mobile, motion, animation, etc. for Caruso’s digital and social platforms. Will own and execute a brilliant visual language that elevates our guest experience. Will also manage all in-house photography support for day-to-day needs.
(photographs, videography, multimedia)
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Lead new projects from concept through production and delivery for all digital channels including web, mobile, marketing/promotional, social and email to achieve business vision and objectives
- Ensure visual consistency and branding across various touch points: web content, digital campaigns, web banners, email blasts, social media, mobile platforms, video assets and special projects
- Develop visuals for seasonal marketing campaigns for owned and paid channels that are cohesive across all assets based on marketing briefs and objectives, from photo shoots through asset delivery
- Film, shoot, produce and create engaging visual content, including short videos, to support Caruso’s digital platforms and social media channels
- Create and maintain photographic and visual assets documenting events, store openings, product releases, promotions, etc.
- Oversee larger-scale photo shoots, providing art direction and styling, as needed
- Develop a cohesive photographic style guide that aligns with the overarching brand strategy
- 4+ years in photo + video production experience across multiple platforms (online media, social networks and video channels)
- A compelling portfolio of work that spans product/service design and storytelling, demonstrating strong visual experience, e-commerce and interactive design
- Experience with motion graphics; video production and basic editing experience required
- Experience creating video for social and mobile in-apps
- Expert at Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects) and Microsoft Office Suite
- Product styling and photoshoot experience
- Passionate about new marketing technologies, trends in mobile, web, social, digital and other emerging technologies and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to thrive in a collaborative environment where ideas are welcomed and shared
- Strong luxury brand creative aesthetic with passion for and knowledge of beauty and fashion trends and premium brand experiences, as well as understanding of online consumer behavior
- Understand brand voice and tone and how they translate to various audiences
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and effectively communicate to team members with positivity
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency, follow up and attention to detail
- BA degree in Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.