VIP & Hospitality Coordinator
The VIP/Hospitality Coordinator will ensure the team is maximizing the guest experience while looking for ways to continue to improve the Hospitality operation.
Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Administer gift cards, secret shops, check runs, reading and analysis of employee shops.
- Review and compile guest feedback, then work to implement solutions to ensure an amazing VIP guest experience.
- Support other administrative support in organization.
- Create expense reports for yourself and your managers.
- Heavy involvement in opening new property including; developing services, research, guest and community outreach, procurement and critical path management.
- Able to assist with property management functions.
- Interview prospective employees.
- Assist with hospitality and Leadership Development program.
- Create training manuals for Concierge and front line staff.
- Participate in Seasonal Task Force.
- Recruit Concierge for all properties in portfolio.
- Participate in quality control; property walks, uniform checks, ensure standards are being met. Must notify property managers when they are not being met.
- Assist with community relations and company outreach.
- Involvement with research and implementation related to new properties and innovation.
- Assist in event planning and execution.
- Work on budgeting and bidding out vendors and services.
- Conduct feasibility studies relating to call center and valet/concierge implementation at properties in the Caruso portfolio.
- Conduct year end reporting and analysis.
- Attend necessary company and property meetings.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Must remain calm and professional when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
- Able to present and maintain a business professional appearance daily in the mandatory uniform assigned to this role.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and intrapersonal skills.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- An unflappable, confident demeanor.
- Solid judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to travel to different properties.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.