The Americana at Brand /
The Bunny House Helper is a seasonal role that will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. This position will greet guests/residents, assist with posing children on the Easter Bunny’s lap and work to provide a memorable holiday experience. Bunny House Helper’s will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality.
Training will start ASAP and the season will last from April 1 to April 17
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- Must have a happy, cheerful attitude and the ability to make kids smile.
- Must love the holidays!
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and/or residents.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings.
- Help monitor line queue and (assist and execute with any special property related requests from guests/residents)
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Sitting, standing and/or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, radio, (bell cart/flatbed, iPAD, DSLR Camera)
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Position compensation: $18.00 per hour
Caruso is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. The Company is committed to compliance with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and will consider religious and medical accommodations.