Seasonal VIP Coordinator
The Seasonal VIP Coordinator will assist VIP guests with holiday shopping and gifting, dining reservations, company parties, transportation, greeting/farewells, Santa photos, and assist with general holiday programming at The Grove.
Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Will assist with administrative duties in the Hospitality division.
- Assist guests with holiday shopping, dining reservations, company parties, transportation, Santa photos, and other general programming at The Grove.
- Coordinate gift wrapping.
- Ability to remain poised, professional and calm when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Coordinate deliveries/pick-ups.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Must remain calm and professional when assisting celebrities and notable guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to stoop and bend.
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.