Seasonal Santa Helper (various locations)
The Santa Helper at The Grove, Americana at Brand, West Valley Portfolio or Palisades Village will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. This position will greet guests/residents, assist with posing children on Santa’s lap and work to provide a memorable holiday experience. Santa Helpers will help monitor lines of waiting guests/residents, answer questions regarding the property or attend to special requests from guests/residents. Santa’s Helpers will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality. Must be comfortable with spreading holiday cheer and utilizing a variety of seasonal greetings.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation.
- High School Graduate
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and/or residents.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings including, but not limited to, “Happy Holidays”, “Merry Christmas”, “Happy New Year”.
- Uses outstanding customer service skills to properly resolve resident or guest complaints; follows company protocols through exercising “LEAP” from the Caruso Hospitality Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have happy, cheerful attitude and the ability to make kids smile.
- Must love the holidays!
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Sitting, standing and/or walking up to 8 hours a day
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.