Marketing Manager, Palisades Village
The Marketing Manager for Palisades Village will manage all marketing efforts for the retail property and residential units at Palisades Village. In addition, the Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and developing a Corporate Outreach program to target local businesses and groups in the area in an effort to promote Palisades Village. This position is also accountable for maintaining the marketing budgets and will work with different departments to create, implement, and host on and off-site marketing events and programs.
This position must be available to work Monday – Sunday, between the hours of 7AM – 10PM.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing effective marketing campaigns that drive target audiences to Palisades Village in an effort to increase traffic and sales onsite.
- Working on property marketing events from concept to completion in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Identifying and partnering with key community partners, stakeholders and non-profit organizations to host on and off-property events and initiatives (in-store and property-wide).
- Working with tenants and internal teams (Creative, PR and Digital) to promote offerings through Palisades Village marketing channels (signage, digital and off-property).
- Coordinating creative requests with in-house designers to ensure the timely and effective promotion of marketing events and tenant offerings.
- Creating and maintaining signage on property.
- Supporting and/or leading new tenant grand-openings in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Measuring the effectiveness of various marketing sources and recapping marketing programming.
- Establishing relationships with businesses and community partners to promote tenants to their employees,databases, and customers,etc.
- Identifying and targeting local corporations and businesses to partner with through property and tenant incentives,offerings, and events.
- Maintaining and balancing marketing budgets in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Coding and submitting invoices to Accounting.
- Maintaining a catalog of advertisements.
- Tracking and overseeing tenant participation for on-property marketing events and seasonal shopping periods.
- Creating and working property marketing events from concept to completion in conjunction with the Marketing Team.
- Act as MOD (Manager on Duty) for entire property when assigned.
- Supervising Concierge Ambassadors and Engineers that assist with event staffing, event setup, and event breakdown.
- Minimum of three year’s marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledgeable about the fashion and retail industries and associated pop-culture.
- Knowledge of digital, influencer, and social media marketing.
- Understands print media (press checks, printing process, etc.).
- Ability to work during non-office hours and weekends.
- Awareness of marketing trends.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain good temperament during high-pressure situations.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn and improve.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to speak clear and concise English.
- Must be able to move around the entire property and occasionally travel off the property.
- Must read manuals, safety materials, and operational guides relating to equipment and service contracts.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with management, co-workers, vendors, contractors, tenants, and customers.
- Required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, grasp, feel, reach, or climb as needed.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.