Seasonal Concierge Ambassador, The Americana at Brand
The Americana at Brand
The Concierge Ambassador will provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and/or residents expectations. Concierge Ambassadors are direct liaisons who interact with guests and/or residents answering questions, giving direction and making detailed reservations or recommendations.
This position requires understanding of property tenants, events and services, along with knowledge of local sites, destinations, events and venues. The Concierge will perform all responsibilities with professional enthusiasm and the highest regard for the true meaning of hospitality. Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
- Comfortable with welcoming our valued guests using a variety of seasonal greetings including, but not limited to, “Happy Holidays”, “Merry Christmas”, “Happy New Year”.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Tenacious with excellent follow up.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload.
- Proven problem-solving and intrapersonal skills.
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them.
- An unflappable, confident demeanor.
- Solid judgment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience with GO Concierge and Real Page
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Caruso property, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and/or residents.
- Fulfill guest/resident services requests including, but not limited to, In Home Dining orders, Restaurant reservations, Travel Arrangements, Maintenance Requests, Dry Cleaning Services, Package Delivery, Bell Cart Runs, as well as any additional legal requests to accomplish the “full service” commitment.
- Coordinate guest and/or resident’s needs with other department’s as required through lateral service, in order to ensure a seamless guest experience outcome.
- Communicate and document any guest compliment, complaints, or additional feedback and provide follow up to resolve outstanding issues.
- Ensure all requests from residents are recorded in the designated data entry systems of GO Concierge and Real Page.
- Properly use and follow the Radio Etiquette guidelines and correct Radio Call codes to perform assigned tasks and communicate efficiently to appropriate departments.
- Greet all guest and/or residents with the Caruso Hospitality Standards and proper phone greeting. This involves reading and being aware of the Daily Discussion, closing and opening Concierge notes, adhering to Company mandated Hospitality Steps of Service and any other applicable guidelines provided by the Company.
- Properly resolve resident or guest complaints through exercising “LEAP” from the Caruso Hospitality Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds.
- Standing, sitting and/or walking for up to 8 hours a day
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.