Seasonal Caruso Rewards and Gift Cards Holiday Associate
The Holiday Associate will assist the Senior Director of Caruso Rewards and Gift Cards by coordinating all corporate client holiday requests for their employee holiday gift lists, assisting in gift wrapping services and deliveries to corporate clients. Assistance with Loyalty Marketing operations and support of holiday event planning services as well as coordination of VIP experiences.
Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the Caruso Rewards operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Event planning services
- Loyalty marketing operations support
- Manage all incoming corporate gift card requests
- Process all corporate gift card orders
- Gift wrap gift card orders (additional concierge to assist)
- Manage gift card inventory
- Coordinate holiday list curating and shopping with tenants and personal stylists
- Coordinate gift wrapping
- Coordinate deliveries/pick-ups
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Must be an organized; detail oriented, self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
- Tenacious with excellent follow up
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload
- Proven problem-solving and intrapersonal skills
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them
- An unflappable, confident demeanor
- Solid judgment
- Strong work ethic
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.