Corporate Concierge Ambassador
The Corporate Concierge Ambassador will provide a unique experience for employees at the Caruso corporate office. The primary responsibility is to provide concierge services to our employees, including, but not limited to, automotive needs, personal shopping, reservations, event planning and various personal errands in order to give employees the ‘gift of time’ as they leave the office. Corporate Concierge Ambassadors will foster ongoing positive relationships with employees to deliver exceptional customer service in order to exceed expectations. Corporate Concierge will also be responsible to also assist in lobby functions as well as support Office Operations.
Must be willing to work Full Time - Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm.
- Must possess a heart for service and hospitality.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an upscale hospitality setting, restaurant or as a personal assistant.
- High School Diploma required, College degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to maintain a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Outstanding social and situational awareness, as well as a strong sense of urgency.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and close the loop on all tasks and projects– can work both autonomously and in a team setting.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Fulfill employee service requests including, but not limited to; grocery shopping, in office dining orders, restaurant reservations, travel arrangements, maintenance requests, dry cleaning Services, package delivery, bell cart runs, dinner reservations, as well as any and additional legal requests to fulfill the “full service” commitment.
- Support employee engagement activities – event logistics, program research, etc.
- Cross train on office operation responsibilities – morning rounds, daily ops and front desk coverage.
- Manage Employee Programs, including but not limited to, Weekly Meal Program, Monday Coffee Service, Healthy Snack Program, Exec/Conf Board Setup, Holiday and Life celebrations and Quarterly Happy Hour and Corporate events.
- Record and ensure all requests from employees are recorded in the designated data entry systems.
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of Corporate Office in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our employees and guests.
- Must be pop culture savvy and have an intimate knowledge of special events and hot spots throughout LA.
- Assist in strategizing ways to streamline Concierge tasks and build out unique offerings to our employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to speak clear and concise English.
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 50 pounds.
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, while still maintaining quality service.
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards.
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Follow the Steps of Service and be aware of all property information, events and provide 5-star services experience for all employee’s/guest’s.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, fulfilling multiple, competing deadlines
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Dynamic personality who is adept at switching projects and focus with ease, and can easily multi-task between various projects
- Able to present and maintain a business professional appearance daily in the mandatory uniform assigned to this role.
- Skillful working cooperatively with a variety of personalities. Remains poised and composed in challenging situations.
- Creative and innovative problem solver.