Marketing Manager, The Americana at Brand
The Americana at Brand
The Marketing Manager at The Americana at Brand manages marketing for the retail property, The Luxury Apartments residential communities on property and the Masonic Temple Building. In addition, the Marketing Manager is tasked with creating and developing the Corporate Outreach program to target local corporations in the area in an effort to promote The Americana at Brand. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for maintaining the marketing budgets for The Americana at Brand, The Residences and Excelsior, and will also work with the marketing team to create and Implement property-wide marketing events and programs.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Create and Implement effective marketing campaigns to promote and Increase traffic for all properties
- Identify key areas on property to advertise The Residences
- Create collateral material including: brochures, signage on property, banners, etc.
- Create and maintain signage on property: 22x28's and a-frames
- Seek out various media venues to advertise
- Coordinate with sales team to measure effectiveness of various marketing sources
- Establish relationships with businesses and community partners to promote Excelsior to their employees, database, customers, etc.
- Identify and target local corporations and businesses to partner with
- Provide corporations with incentives, offers, invitations to events for their employees and executives
- Host business meetings I corporate events and parties at meeting spaces and restaurants at The Americana at Brand
- Use relationships to further promote existing programs at The Americana at Brand (ex: Taxi Program, Shuttle Service)
- Work with restaurants and owners to promote and drive traffic to their business
- Measure effectiveness of marketing efforts and provide updates to restaurants
- Drive additional catering business to restaurants via corporate outreach efforts
- Maintain and balance marketing budgets
- Monitor all monies spent to ensure budgets are met
- Provide forecasting numbers on a monthly basis
- Responsible for coding invoices and submitting to accounting
- Negotiate rates I contracts with publications
- Coordinate creative with designers and submit artwork on time to publications
- Maintain catalog of advertisements
- Track and oversee tenant participation for marketing events on property
- Work on property marketing events from concept to completion in conjunction with marketing team
- Act as MOD (Manager of Duty) for entire property when assigned which includes residential and all staff working at that time.
- Supervise Concierge and porters that assist with event setup/breakdown and event staffing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years marketing experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledgeable about the fashion and retail industry as well as pop-culture
- Understands print media (press checks, printing process, etc.)
- Ability to work during non-office hours and weekends.
- Awareness of marketing trends
- Ability to multi-task and maintain good temperament during high pressure, fast paced situations
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical demands and work environment:
- Clear vision, speech and hearing
- Works primarily indoors. Approximately 20% of job performed outdoors for event responsibilities
- Standing for several hours a day
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.