Director, Loyalty Marketing
The Director of Loyalty Marketing will lead all Member Relations for the Caruso Rewards loyalty program delivering a guest experience that deepens relationships between Caruso and our most loyal and frequent guests. This candidate will help to identify advanced technology platforms that will reinvent the loyalty program creating the most seamless, frictionless experience to track guest spend and obtain valuable insights into our guests’ shopping behavior. This candidate will be responsible for developing and driving strategy for the program, fulfilling member benefits and rewards, planning and executing member events as well as focusing on acquisition and membership growth. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong skill set in shopper marketing, consumer loyalty, guest service and event planning. The position will collaborate closely with our guest services teams as well as managing all vendor and tenant relationships. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of various initiatives to help lead our best-in-class loyalty strategy. Must be flexible to work weekends, late nights and holidays to support the Caruso Rewards operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Manage the Caruso Rewards Member Relations through member communications, maintaining and building member relationships, providing superb guest service, and timely responses as well as managing guest resolutions.
- Develop CRM and loyalty marketing strategy and integration across Caruso portfolio.
- Developing, planning, producing and executing all monthly member events and programming that successfully accomplish the goals of the Caruso brand as well the goals of our tenants.
- Identify innovative technology and systems to host CRM data and consumer communication.
- Identify new opportunities to expand/integrate loyalty program within the entire Caruso ecosystem e.g. hotels, restaurants, private club, residential.
- Creating unique and memorable experiences for our most frequent and loyal guests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistency across all programming. Cross functional partners include, but are not limited to social, digital, PR, brand partnerships, retail leasing, brand marketing, and tenant marketing.
- Leads creative development to drive key loyalty initiatives including weekly emails, event invitations, reward graphics, and marketing assets.
- Manage and track an annual loyalty budget as well as reward and benefit reconciliation.
- Proactively track retail and loyalty trends.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail oriented projects and meet deadlines.
- Incorporate innovative CRM technology and campaign features for rewards.
- Ability to be nimble and adapt as industry shifts – leverage knowledge to educate internal teams.
- Oversee change management as it relates to potential transition to a new loyalty program offering.
- Build program for optimization, best in class process execution and fulfillment to successfully achieve all metrics and KPIs.
- Develop programs to encourage shopping and visitation across Caruso properties and various asset classes.
- Analyze data to determine
Success factors/job competencies:
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- Must demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be timely, reliable, and consistent with attendance and schedule requirements
- Proactive, approachable, and solution-focused
- Maintains a pulse in competitive and best-in-class loyalty programs (retailer, hotel, and shopping center programs)
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be compliant