Manager, Loyalty Marketing
The Loyalty Marketing Manager will lead all Member Relations for the Caruso Rewards loyalty program delivering a guest experience that deepens relationships between Caruso and our most loyal and frequent guests. This candidate will help to identify advanced technology platforms that will reinvent the loyalty program creating the most seamless, frictionless experience to track guest spend and obtain valuable insights into our guests shopping behavior. This candidate will be responsible for fulfilling member benefits and rewards, planning and executing member events as well as focusing on acquisition and membership growth. The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong skill set in marketing, guest service and event planning. The position will collaborate closely with our guest services teams as well as managing all vendor and tenant relationships. Additionally, this candidate will be responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of various initiatives to help lead our best-in-class loyalty strategy. Must be flexible to work weekends, late nights and holidays to support the Caruso Rewards operation.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Manage the Caruso Rewards Member Relations through member communications, maintaining and building member relationships, providing superb guest service, and timely responses as well as managing guest resolutions.
- Developing, planning, producing, and executing all monthly member events that successfully accomplish the goals of the Caruso brand as well the goals of our tenants.
- Creating unique and memorable experiences for our most frequent and loyal guests.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment and consistency across all programming. Cross functional partners include but are not limited to social, digital, PR, brand partnerships, retail leasing, brand marketing, and tenant marketing.
- Leads creative development to drive key loyalty initiatives including weekly emails, event invitations, reward graphics and marketing assets.
- Manage and track an annual loyalty budget as well as reward and benefit reconciliation.
- Proactively track retail and loyalty trends.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail oriented projects and meet deadlines.
- Incorporate innovative CRM technology and campaign features for rewards.
- Ability to be nimble and adapt as industry shifts – leverage knowledge to educate internal teams.
- Oversee change management as it relates to potential transition to a new loyalty program offering.
- Build program for optimization, best in class process execution and fulfillment to successfully achieve all metrics and KPIs.
- Develop programs to encourage shopping and visitation across Caruso properties and various asset classes.
- Analyze data to determine shopping/visitation habits and spend.
- Ability to provide superb customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a hospitality setting preferred
- Ability to plan and execute monthly member events, including all event logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; professional and pleasant tone of service
- Must be flexible to work weekends, late nights and holidays to support the operation
- Self-starter, takes initiative, and anticipates needs of others
- Tenacious with excellent follow up
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload
- Proven problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation, come up with solutions and implement them
- An unflappable, confident demeanor
- Solid judgment
- Strong work ethic
Success factors/Job competencies:
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- Must demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be timely, reliable and consistent with attendance and schedule requirements
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused
- Maintains a pulse in competitive and best-in-class loyalty programs (retailer, hotel, and shopping center programs)
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively in English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Standing for up to 8 hours a day
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be compliant with Caruso Grooming Standards
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.