IT Support Technician
The IT Support Technician will provide day-to-day technical support for all employees across the organization. This role requires a high level of technical proficiency and an individual with a strong executive presence and communication skills. The Senior IT Support Technician must quickly and efficiently diagnose, and resolve issues related to PCs, Macs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, business application software, network and anything in between.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Offer daily IT related systems support and participate in IT related operations across the multiple sites.
- Be punctual and present. Persistent attendance is very important.
- Ability to quickly prioritize tasks at hand, when needed, without a constant supervision.
- Closely monitor the IT support ticketing system queue for new requests and attempt to resolve it in timely manner.
- Participate in rotational off business hours on-call duty.
- Work closely with employees to troubleshoot IT related issues in person or remotely.
- Be open & willing to learn and support new technologies.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex IT issues.
- Must be able to & willing to take a part and drive assigned technology projects that align with company-wide objectives & goals.
- Must have passion, energy, drive and a great attitude.
- Assist with the technology portion of occasional employee move around the office.
- Make recommendations to Director of Technology for methods and processes to improve department performance and efficiency.
- Take ownership of onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Adherence to all Organizational Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in fast paced IT environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
- Must be able to drive to a remote location ( within southern California ) when needed, sometimes with a very short notice.
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.