Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and delivering a range of innovative, cross-platform digital work that effectively communicates our brand. This person will execute the posting of digital ads, content, email deployments and digital campaigns as well as reporting results across all email, social and web.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Ensure visual consistency and branding across various touch points: web content, digital campaigns, web banners, email launches, social media, mobile platforms, video assets and special projects
- Manage and implement email program, including testing, optimization and growth strategy
- Offer insights on site analytics & incorporate into initiatives
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns utilizing internal email and site marketing, and paid media
- Monitor the competitive landscape and trends for product offerings, online marketing and analytics tools
- Produce and track campaigns present for internal/external partners to ensure it excels in areas such as impressions/reach etc.
- Ensure positive relationships with other departments; collaborate and work towards business goals
- Collaborate with creative, property marketing, digital marketing, social media and public relation teams to insure brand consistency and unified direction as well as suggest innovative solutions to business requirements that leverage digital content providing marketing differentiation, performance improvements and better user experiences
- Develop seasonal marketing campaigns for owned and paid channels that are cohesive across all assets based on marketing briefs and objectives, from photo shoots through asset delivery
- Create and maintain photographic and visual assets documenting events, store openings, product releases, promotions, etc.
- Apply disciplined messaging hierarchy and prioritization within creative to drive targeted consumer behavior to achieve business objectives
- Create and oversee website landing page designs, other site imagery and content, marketing creative and layouts, all from user-centric perspective
- Incorporate best practices and competitive e-commerce design experiences, usability testing and other user research programs
- 4+ years in digital design experience across multiple platforms (online media, social networks and video channels)
- Proven work experience in digital marketing, with experience in digital agency or in-house design department, preferably with fashion or beauty background
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with email deployment platforms such as Mailchimp is required
- Experience with web languages
- Passionate about new marketing technologies, trends in mobile, web, social, digital and other emerging technologies and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to thrive in a collaborative environment where ideas are welcomed and shared
- Strong luxury brand creative aesthetic with passion for and knowledge of beauty and fashion trends and premium brand experiences, as well as understanding of online consumer behavior
- Understand brand voice and tone and how they translate to various audiences
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and effectively communicate to team members with positivity
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency, follow up and attention to detail
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Caruso considers all applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.