Concierge Ambassador, 8500
The 8500 Concierge Ambassador will interact with guests and residents. Individual will provide information in response to least inquiries. This individual will have a broad base of knowledge in a wide variety of areas. The primary responsibility is to provide an unparalleled level of service in a professional, friendly, warm and engaging manner in order to exceed guests and residents expectations. Will serve as the first point of contact for the 8500 building and must embody the Caruso Service Brand.
- Excellent customer service skills, while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a hospitality setting.
- Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Professional and pleasant tone of service.
- Organized, detail oriented self-starter who is able to work independently and part of a group.
- Must be flexible to work weekends, early morning, late nights and holidays to support the operation and entire Concierge team needs.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Utilize all resources available to ensure full knowledge and understanding of 8500, in order to provide an exceptional 5-star service experience for our guests and residents.
- Fulfill guest/resident services requests including, but not limited to; In Home Dining orders, Restaurant reservations, Travel Arrangements, Maintenance Requests, Dry Cleaning Services, Package Delivery, Bell Cart Runs, as well as any and additional legal requests to fulfill the “full service” commitment.
- Coordinate guest and resident’s needs with other department’s as requited through lateral service, to ensure a seamless guest experience outcome.
- Organize, record, and reserve the 8500 House Car. Making monthly reports of residential use.
- Support the leasing agents with all building inquiries. Collecting contact information as well as providing property information.
- Communicate and document any resident compliment, complaints, or additional feedback and provide follow up to solve these issues.
- Record and ensure all requests from residents are recorded in the designated data entry systems of GO Concierge and Real Page.
- Properly use and follow the Radio Etiquette guidelines and correct Radio Call codes to perform assigned tasks and communicate efficiently to appropriate departments.
- Greet all residents with the Caruso Hospitality Standards and proper phone greeting. This involves reading and being aware of the Daily Discussion, closing and opening Concierge notes and following the hospitality steps of service.
- Properly resolve resident complaints through exercising “LEAP” from the Caruso Hospitality Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Employee shall work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors
- Follow the Steps of Service and be aware of all property information, events and provide 5-star services experience for all guests and residents.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, approachable and solution-focused.
- Able to present and maintain a business professional appearance daily in the mandatory uniform assigned to this role.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Ability to speak clear and concise English
- Able to push a Bell Cart or Flat Bed up to 30 pounds
- Sitting up to 8 hours a day, walking up to 8 hours a day
- Ability to climb stairs
- Equipment used: phone system, computer, Radio, Bell Cart or Flat Bed Cart
- Must be clean shaven at all times
- Uniform provided must be worn properly and in accordance to the uniform standards within the policies and procedures of this role.
Caruso is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.